Our ready made Masala Chai mix makes it easy to pour the perfect Indian tea without the preparation fanfare.
Read our article on the origins of masala chai.
Masala Chai (Indian Tea)
- 1 tsp Masala Chai Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Pour ½ cup of water and ½ cup of milk (any milk) into a pan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the masala chai to the water/milk mixture.
- Add sugar if required.
- Bring it to the boil, being very careful not to let it overflow.
- Once boiled reduce the heat immediately and simmer for 4-5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Carefully pour the tea through a sieve, directly into a cup or into a teapot or heatproof jug.
- Enjoy, while it's still nice and hot.
Buy the ingredients
Masala Chai (Spiced Tea)£4.50