The Spice Yard Hamper
A set of 8 spice tins each containing a homemade spice blend, roasted, ground and delicately balanced. Plus a sachet of The Spice Yard’s Masala Chai. All in a sleek and simple black keepsake box wrapped with twine, ribbon and a tag, ready to write your own personal message.
Perfect for those foodies that you just don’t know what to buy for!
- Chettinad blend 30g
- Taco seasoning blend 30g
- Spice Crust blend 30g
- Piri piri blend 30g
- Za’ater 25g
- Dahl 30g
- Garam Masala 25g
- Tandoori blend 30g
- Masala chai 70G
Each tin has at least enough spice for 4-5 portions based on 1 1/2 tsp per meal. for a family of 4.
Keepsake box is made from cardboard (80% recycled paper).
If you cant decide which individual spice mix to get for that special person or occasion but you want to delight them with a gift with a difference, then this “The Spice Yard Hamper is for them!
Set of 8 spice tins: Chettinad blend 30 g, Taco seasoning blend 30 g, Spice Crust blend 30 g, Piri piri blend 30 g, Za’ater 25 g, Dahl 30 g, Garam Masala 25 g and Tandoori blend 30 g
The Spice Yard Hamper is the ultimate selection of eight full size spice blends in aluminium tins, within a keepsake black cardboard box. A simple, sleek and sophisticated box wrapped in twine and a tag.
The box measures 15 by 25 by 18 cm (H,W,D); Each tin is 8.3 cm in diameter, 4 cm in height
- Chettinad is a South Indian, fennel based blend, delicious as a dry rub or marinade, for meat, fish or halloumi or use to roast a cauliflower, see the recipe Roasted Chettinad Cauliflower
- Tasty Taco blend from Mexico, great in fajitas, burritos or simply add to chilli.
- A delicate blend called spice crust, for fish, chicken and pork, the herbs mixed with breadcrumbs creates a crust to top fish. Delicious with roast potatoes! Try the Spice Crust Fish Recipe
- Pack a punch with Piri piri from Portugal. An all time favourite in mayonnaise or ketchup as a dip, or sprinkled onto fries or potato wedges. Another suggestion would be to use as a rub to marinade a roast chicken.
- Zesty Za’atar from the Middle East, lovely mixed with olive oil and brushed onto warm flat breads or scatter on hummus.
- The tanginess in the tandoori comes from the extra mango powder that this blend has. It’s so versatile as a marinade or in stir fries, also perfect for a Sunday roast chicken. Recipes for Tandoori Spice Blend
- A 13 ingredient Garam Masala, a heritage recipe from East Africa & India. Use to finish off curries or even shepherds pie!
- This combination of spices delivers the perfect balance for any Dahl. Use it with any pulses, beans, lentils or even vegtables. Check out the recipe for Channa dahl Dahl Recipe
More recipes available on the recipe page on the website! The Spice Yard Blog & Recipes
All Spice, Bay leaves, Black cardamom, Black Pepper, Black tea, Cassia Bark, Cayenne Pepper, Chilli Flakes, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Dill, Fennel, Garlic, Ginger, Green cardamom, Kashmiri Chilli, Mace, Mango Powder, Marjarom, Nutmeg, Onion powder, Oregano, Paprika, Salt, Sesame seeds, Star anise, Sugar, Sumac, Thyme, Turmeric, White pepper, Whole Coriander, Whole Cumin
Gift Set / Multipack
Cooking, Drinking, Marinade, Rub, Seasoning